"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A new challenge..

I have just received news today from HR that with immediate effect, my current department would undergo a re-organisation..

Of course, with re-organisation, it can be either a good or bad thing.. It all depends on how you look at it..

So after my reorganisation today, I no longer do tablets and instead, I'm doing liquids, something that I have never done before!
It was the same as tablets as I actually spent about 2 weeks to 1 mth to familiarise with everything.. so yupz..

Oh well.. this reorganisation doesn't only refer to different jobscopes, but different colleagues and boss as well.. All these need time for me to re-adapt.. but thank God that I can adapt to changes fast enough.. let's just hope I can survive well in this new department..

Guess have to pray more than ever lah.. haha.. oh well..
It is still too early to say whether this is a good or bad thing.. but I hope that it is for the good lah.. =)

Survivor: A game of outwit, outplay & outlast,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Syahril Maki said...

Hi,iam makie fr indonesian
Salam Blogger..?
Please Visit to Blog Selintas
thanks