"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The end of the loonnggg weekend..



Its the long weekend, and my aunty from Melbourne came to Singapore for her annual holiday.. she stayed at my house, and hence, to be a good host, brought her round Orchard area to eat and all, and show her the sights and sounds of Orchard..

Glad she had a good time (her fave was the Azubo Sabo Green-Tea Red Bean & Black Sesame Hokkaido Ice-cream).. in fact, at her stay here in Singapore (4D3N), we visited Orchard twice, and without fail, she got her hands on those ice cream.. She even treated us to each a cup! haha.. how generous.. but glad she like it!

And I'm now quite a fan of Cedele All-Day Din ing Restaurant at Ngee Ann City.. so brought her there, and of course it was my treat (to celebrate my successful application to UNISIM!).. ordered the Burmese Shan Tofu (which is a pan-fried tofu with balsalmic dressing - picture on top) and of course for my mum and aunty, they had the latte with organic unsweetened soya milk.. and they (esp. my aunty) love it so much.. she said it was very good.. haha.. guess they can't go wrong with my food recommendations.. haha.. chey..

Bought also an Adidas polo which was I think at about 18% discount (which was not offered a month back when I saw the same Polo T-shirt in the same place!).. and I always wanted to get my hands on those crocs slippers, and I manage to get one @ $58.80 (picture as above as well).. expensive but super comfortable! Love it.. so in total, spend prob $200.. so it could be my last few spendings, becos when sch starts, I need to save.. so ya.. oh well..

So just came home not long ago.. now gonna bathe and sleep..
Its Monday tomorrow again.. sigh~

I can die now as a happy man! haha..,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

visio 2010 sale said...

Visio 2010 to create data-related chart (rather than using a static image) to display the data, these charts are easy to refresh, and can significantly increase productivity. Using Visio 2010 download graph to system resources and processes information about the operation and shared within the enterprise organization.