"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day, decide to go a bit simple, because have been spending a little too much, and next month is my dad's birthday, and we plan to eat at a little more expensive place.. so ya..

Anyway, this evening, brought my mum to Thai Accent @ Vivocity for her Mother's Day meal, as we were all carving for the Tom Yum Soup.. haha.
But somehow the standard drop today and servings shrink quite a bit, maybe because there is a fairly big crowd, so they are busy..

But yupz.. glad my mum enjoyed it! =D
Below are some photos taken:

Dad & Mum


Sis & Myself


Som Tam (payaya salad) -
one of my favourite dishes in Thailand, because its sweet, sour and hot! Shiok!


Thai Accent's signature Clear Tom Yum Goong! - Ultimate shiokness!


But before the dinner, went shopping around.. and I always wanted a cross pendant, and yes.. I took the bold step.. annnndddd.. yes, I bought mine from Goldheart!
It didn't come cheap though, because both (cross pendant and chain) are white gold!
After discounts, it cost me $435, which is very expensive if you ask me.. still a little heartache lah (because this money is actually plan to be spent for my tentative Taiwan trip end of this yr, but becos of this, I'm not even sure whether I would be able to go.. sigh..)

But I'm not looking back.. wat's bought is bought le.. So yupz.. I simply love my cross pendant lah! =)

My first piece of jewellery (a cross pendant - both chain and pendant are white gold),
and this cost me a whopping $435 (after discount) and bought at Goldheart.
Heart still a bit pain though.. =(


Me donning on the cross pendant..
I look not bad hor.. haha!


Yupz.. this ends my adventure today.. going to turn in!~

Loving my cross pendant!,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

NealVassallæ°´æ…§ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.