"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy 175th Birthday to BRAND'S!

The BRAND'S Family


This is the first year of my life that I took to the streets as a BRAND'S ambassador for a day! It is part and parcel of the BRAND'S Day celebrations which all staff are required to attend..

It was a day where we are assigned to various locations in Singapore, to pass gift packs to our retailers (supermarkets, chinese medical halls, etc), as our way of saying thanks for the unwavering support that they have given us all these while!

My team was assigned the Hougang area, and it was indeed a hot day.. but we manage to do it.. quite fun lah.. I was the photographer, and hence, I did not do much talking.. haha.. (so all the shots you see here in this blogpost, were all taken by me!)

So yup.. it was a happy day.. haha.. its the weekend!! Woohoo~

Scroll down to see some of the pictures I took at flag off in China Square Central:

The 2 birthday cakes!
Yes.. the bottle of Essence of Chicken is a CAKE!!


The gift pack for our retailers,
to thank them for their unwavering support!


The complimentary cupcake for each employee!
Heard its about $4 each! *gulpz*


Our branding!!


How can the photos be without me rite? =D


Happy.. shalalala~,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: