"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 06, 2010

JP Morgan Corporate Challenge 2010

The run is here again.. however, this year I decided not to run, because of the route last year (which is the same as this year!)..

However, I was asked to replace my EVP/CFO as he is not feeling well.. And I happen to be free, and thought oh well.. just go lah..

To my surprise, I didn't regret it, because the finisher T-shirt is really very nice (because its Adidas design and its very obvious with the 3 strips and all!) and most of all, I met one of my ex-colleague (aka brother), Warren..
Warren has always been a good brother of mine ever since I stepped into Cerebos Badminton Team.. and he never fails to encourage me.. so yupz.. he is the reason why I'm interested in badminton all over again.. so yupz.. Great brother lah, but too bad he has moved on.. oh well..

Then the food is ok lah.. not too bad.. same venue as last year, O’Learys Sportsbar @ The Flyer..

Some of the photos are as follows.. Enjoy!

Group picture - Run for Charity!
$8960 ($560 per runner) raised in total for The Straits Time Pocket Money Fund!


The guys participating in the run!
(L-R: Silas, myself, Feng Yuan, Kelvin, Boon Leong, Phillip)


The thorn among the roses.
(Camwhoring before the run!)


A very nice picture taken of ME before the run! =D


Running without my iPod since it is only a short run (5.6km)


Group picture taken after the run.
(Super sweaty and tired!)


Group picture taken after the run with Cerebos' ex-colleague (aka brother), Warren!


Having finger food & drinks at O’Learys Sportsbar @ The Flyer.
(All guys donned on the Adidas Finisher Tshirt immediately after the run, and that's why you see me wearing it as well!)


Cheers with our beers and juices!


After that, came back to office and then went home.. so yupz..
Came back and bathe, and yupz.. blog this already loh.. not too bad rite =)

Need to sleep liaox.. tomorrow working and I wonder how much work I need to complete tomorrow.. Tomorrow is Friday leh.. oh well..

Hot weather but good run,
<<< abriel >>>

3 comments:

Wolrd of games said...

oLÁ!
Brazil

gie said...

cool.....i wannna be there...!!!

Extenze Scam said...

This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!