"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 28, 2010

yuan xiao

Happy Yuan Xiao to all!

To celebrate Yuan Xiao, I'm a guai guai boy today..
Stay at home and update blog, facebook and probably do a bit of my travel itinerary for both Thailand and Taiwan.. but Thailand one more pressing, because its 27 days time before I'm off to sawadee-khrap land again for food and fun! Woohoo~

Today had self-made yusheng with abalone slices + smoked salmon + jellyfish + a whole lot of vegetables and the pre-made stuff bought from supermarket!~

Then had steamboat.. mum decided to have steamboat tonite, but I asked her not to make so much, or else cannot finish.. and she bought only a little, and ain't we all glad that we finish everything, and no leftovers!

Now super full.. becos after just bathe.. gonna have my yoghurt later with korean strawberries and blueberries! Woohoo~ Yummy!

I love berries,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.