"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 04, 2010

First company event of 2010

** Photo on left: Group photo!

The first event of the year was kick-start by Boon Leong & Vivien.
It was the annual Jog & Cycle @ East Coast Park.

It was a warm weather actually, but the cycling was great! I didn't cycle for about a year already, and man.. glad I still remembered how to cycle.. haha..

But after I cycled, I felt more healthy (at least a little.. haha).. Moreover, I'm contributing $5 to Charity (Straits Time Pocket Money Fund)... why not fulfill 2 stuff at one time rite.. =)

** Photo on right: Candid shot, and conicidentally, this picture is the 13th shot of my series of photos! Shocking!!

After the cycling session, we went to a pub to have some finger food and all..

Previous years, we always cater food.. but this year, it is different.. we went to a pub.. so somewhat, it is a refreshing change, and it saves us a lot of trouble to find like a shelter for our food and all.. haha..

After which, Kian Hong and myself went to the nearby Macs for dinner and we did have a good time chatting and all.. Its always nice to chat with him, becos there is somewhat a feeling like I'm talking to an old friend whom I've known for years, but in actual fact, only 2 years.. so ya..

During the dinner itself, he has constantly asking me to upgrade myself to having a degree, because in Singapore, no degree can mean not much future.. I actually brushed him off quite a few times, but somehow his words didn't fall on deaf ears tonite.. So I'm going to work towards it.. Gambateh!!!

Healthy once again,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: