"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, February 19, 2010

3 full days of working non-stop for family camp 2010 publicity

It's official..
I'm back to my publicity thingy for my church Family Camp 2010!

And I actually have already surveyed some of the publicity videos online for the past few weeks already.. just that there is no time to do..
So now that I'm on leave for the past 3 days (including today!), I might as well start on this publicity thingy!
Lest after my work starts, nothing else can be done already..

And I'm fairly satisfied with myself, but all glory to God, because there were some of the videos which are impromptu and I was indeed amazed at how everything worked out so well, and fell into place at the right time!

So yupz.. if you want to see the church camp publicity videos, you have to be in OCC every Saturday to catch it =).. so church kakkis, you are in for a treat.. *chey*

Ok.. I'm very tired le.. have been sleeping like 1-2 am nites for the past 3 days.. and I started work like about 9-10am in the morning.. so yupz.. really tiring.. 15-16 hrs job!

Ok.. cya all around sometime.. I shall go into dreamland le..

Pinnacle Ultimate HD V14 rules!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: