"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Toiletries rule my world.. haha.. =P

** Photo on left: Lab Series for Man Skincare Products

Okay peepz.. I spend on something again.. I spend quite a sum on toiletries, and one of it is what you see on the left.. A few products from "Lab Series for Men"..
(I don't care if you call me "bu yao lian - ai mei" guy.. becos my complexion is bad le.. Need to take care!)..

I always wanted to try this range of skincare products, becos my face has really got sensitive skin, and got a case of a slight ezecma at certain spots on my face.. And you do know that my face is like already so "chui" already (ie. complexion not very good lah), and if I don't take care, it maybe worst..

So I'm taking this huge gamble to invest in something expensive, and see whether it is effective..

So the following is what I bought:

(a) Power Wash (250 ml) - $46
- This is an face cleanser.

(b) Instant Moisture Gel (100 ml) - $80
- This is a moisturiser, which is super effective.. According to the brochures, it said it provides an extra 36% of moisture.. haha.. wonder how true.. haha..

(c) Water Lotion (200 ml) - $57
- This is a toner, which will help to tighten skin pores, hydrates and comfort skin!

My total bill come up to $183, and becos I bought so much, I got a exclusive "Lab series for men" square toiletry bag and the person has given me quite a number of samples (and I'm not kidding.. they really got samples.. its like they are selling some kind of cosmetic/perfume, etc), ranging from other products which I have not bought (like the SPF 15 moisturizer, age rescue face lotion [which is really good btw.. am applying now, and felt the difference on my face.. guess I'm getting old.. haha..], razor burn lotion, etc)..

So I'm gonna use the samples first before I use the ones I bought!
Looks quite impressive for this first product I applied tonight (just before I wrote this blogpost) - Age Rescue Face Lotion..
If really this range of products helps to improve my face, then I guess ah, in future, my pocket is gonna burn a hole.. I thought my current URIAGE range is enough to kill, but this "Lab Series for Men" is worst.. haha.. oh well.. no choice.. I want my looks, so I have to be willing to pay a price for it!

But I'm happy with my purchase lah.. Because I have been toying with the idea of this "Lab Series for Men" range for quite some time already.. so ya..

** Photo on right: Adidas Action 3 Control Deodorant Spray

Then I passed by Watsons @ Takashimaya, and saw this new Adidas deodorant spray range was on offer.. $7.50 before a 20% discount.. Moreover, I got a FREE 250ml Adidas Pulse shower foam with every bottle of this new deodorant spray!
I bought 2 bottles of it since its a necessity.. so ya.. quite refreshing.. you should go smell one yourself if there is a chance..

There are 4 types of scents for you to choose from.. I more of a kind of limonene fragrance kind of person, so I took the one called "Control", which is the one you see in the photo on the right!

So ya.. also treated my parents to a coffee break at Coffee Club, Ngee Ann City, which costs me $22.88 after a 10% Citibank card discount.. so ya..

So ya.. that's my day.. I know I spend a lot..
But all I bought was my essentials =)

I love my "Lab Series for Men" products,
<<< abriel >>>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]