"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 07, 2010

CNY Reunion Dinner 2010 booked!

Yes.. after a year's hitus, my family is back at Pearl River Palace for our annual CNY reunion dinner..

And I have actually paid and reserve in advance.. but to my amazement, they have quite a lot of reservations already.. so they work in the way that when you pay in full, then your seat would be reserved.. so ya..

Wanna know what I would be having on that day? Read on..

Properous Tiger Menu (4 pax)

- Yu Sheng with Norwegian Salmon
- Braised Superior Shark's Fin with Fish Maw, Crab Meat and Enoki Mushroom
- Sauteed Scallop and Prawns in X.O. Chillu Sauce served in Golden Nest
- Steamed Sea Bass in Superior Soy Sauce
- Braised Sea Cucumber, King Topshell, Drief Oyster, Flower Mushroom with Pork Knuckle and Black Moss served in Claypot
- Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Enoki Mushrooms and Mushroom in Abalone Sauce
- Chilled Mango Sago with Pomelo

** Of the above dishes, I have request for a change of the fish and dessert, because they were not very good..
The original fish is some deep fried goby fish, which I don't like, and therefore, I take the steamed sea bass in superior soy sauce.. better..
Another is the dessert.. originally, they wanted to give me Chilled Mango Sago with Pomelo and Red Ruby, but then think again, it may have coconut.. so I took off the red ruby and just like it au dante.. Mango sago with pomelo =)

Total cost of the menu: $268++

Though expensive, but it is worth it lah.. never expected so many dishes.. haha..
But my sister because she is working, she is paying $100, and I will foot the rest of the bill.. so ya..

Can't wait for CNY 2010 to come,
<<< abriel >>>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. Let's discuss.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.