"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Christmas damage so far...

** Photo on left: My new Reebook spectacles!

I was actually trying to save money, but in the end, I spent on 3 essential stuff.. the first being my new Reebok spectacles, where I actually claim the remaining $93 from my flexible benefit entitlement from my company, because it would be forfeited by December 2009 if not utilised.. so ya..

However, there wasn't any nice frames around, except for this Reebok one, which costs $240 after discount (before discount, it was $350!).. so I topped up $147 on my own loh..

I actually wanted to choose the cheaper ones, but then, it don't look good at all.. so no choice loh.. have to buy this Reebok spectacles! They are not bad rite =)

** Photo on right: New JJ Lin CD - 100 Days

And all my friends know me that I'm a JJ Lin fanatic.. so of course with my favourite singer coming out with a new album, how can don't support? Haha..

Went to HMV today to get a copy loh.. not cheap leh.. its $24.. dun koe why so ex.. but ya..

Have listened to the CD and find it quite appealing.. it is a lot of R&B and a little jazz feel in some of the tracks (which I feel its a good mix!).. so ya.. don't regret a single bit loh =)

** Photo on left: Soft-copies of the professional self-portrait photo taken during Cerebos D&D 2009!

And whilst waiting for my specs to be ready, I went up to "Picture Me" to go purchase the soft-copies of the photo which was taken at my D&D 2009 just last week!

I took quite a while to decide because not very cheap!.. But 3 out of 5 photos were so nice, that after much consideration, I decided to purchase it, and that cost me a whopping $60 bucks for 3 soft-copy photos.. expensive lah.. but I think its worth it.. its not like everyday I have professional photographers taking a photo of me.. haha.. Oh well..

So if my Maths doesn't fail me, I've spent like a total of $230.95 in a matter of 2 hrs (becos' all 3 items were bought in a time period of 2 hrs!).. scary huh.. it works out to spending $1.92 every minute.. scary!! Ahhh...

But with that said, I still like shopping.. haha..

Came home, and then bought dinner (hor fun) from the chi-zhar stall opposite, and just finished my dinner not long ago, before I actually started to write this blogpost.. so ya..

Ok lah.. gtg and sign off le.. =)

Tired and love shopping,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.