"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lab Christmas Dinner 2009

This is the first time we are attempting this, but think it is a good idea.. May continue for a few years.. haha.

And of course, it was under my recommedation.. Wanted to go to Merchant Court Hotel, but they only have al-fresco dining, which is not very feasible lah.. If it rains, it would be a problem! so ya..

Food was not too bad.. Love the sea cucumber and raw oysters though.. I love the raw oysters so much, that I ate 7 of them.. haha.. shiok! My record still stands at 7.. wonder when I can hit that target of more than 7.. haha..

Oh well.. then after I took bus 105 back, and now, I'm still full.. man.. More buffets wait for me in the coming weeks.. *sigh*..

Raw oysters are shiok stuff!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: