"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Line @ Shangri-La Hotel

The clique who went to The Line @ Shangri-La Hotel

As if its not enough eating for the month of December, I proceeded to The Line @ Shangri-La Hotel for dinner today.. all in the name to celebrate my ex-church mate, Wendy, birthday.. it is usually whenever we celebrate her birthday, we usually go out and eat.. so ya..

And the spread was fantastic.. but the price was better! We got it at 38% discount (because it was their anniversary!).. and I can tell you that after you ate at The Line, no other buffet comes close lah! Haha.. but judging by the normal price was actually 68++ per pax during normal days (without discount), but after discount, it is charged at about $48 per pax (including taxes), which is super worth it if you ask me.. haha..
I will definitely go back to The Line someday again! =)

The spread was plenty and lotsa variety.. if you like Japanese sushimi and seafood such as raw oysters, this is the place to be..
You need to be there to know how good it is.. so ya..

By the way, I tried almost everything, and man.. I'm so full.. but if you ask me whether I want to go back there again, I would say a firm "YES"! =D..

Ok lah.. gtg le.. really full.. just came back not too long ago, so blogging this blogpost in the hope that I can digest my food faster.. haha..

** Not everything on this nite at The Line is pleasant.. somethings are better left unsaid.. but if you want to koe, ask me and I see if its appropriate to tell.. =)

I love the tissue prata and ice cream,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your phrase is brilliant