"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Splurge again *gulps*

Man.. I can't stop shopping and eating.. here is my damage today:

Lunch @ Yan Palace Restaurant (gave my parents a treat): $45.60
Stuff bought from Robinsons: $30.02 (UP: $41.70)
2 T-shirts from Espirit: $38.10 (UP: $49.80)
3 Dry-fit Polo T-shirts from Pan West: $2 (UP: $57) <-- Got a $55 Pan West voucher from an anonynomous person in my company gift exchange
1 Adidas Nightred Polo T-shirt (ClimaLite Cotton): $49
Dinner @ Soup Restaurant, Paragon (gave my parents a treat again): $70.40

Total damage today: $235.12
Because of the discounts and gift voucher, I had saved a total of $78.38, or else, the total bill is a whopping $313.50..

Sigh.. I can't seem to get enough of Adidas stuff.. but I love shopping! =D

Shopping is the best therapy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: