"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Christmas Splurge

Just when you thought I have splurged enough and save for my planned 2 holidays (Bangkok and Taiwan/Hong Kong) in 2010, you are wrong..
I spend money again.. sigh.. but not as much as 2 days back lah..

Here is a lowdown of my damage:

2 Ashworth 100% cotton bermudas bought from Robinsons: $88.20 (UP: $178)
1 Adidas Black Climacool cotton Polo-tee: $49

Told you I can't get enough of Adidas stuff.. Heard from the stuff that this Climacool cotton polo-tee, they are clearing stock, and by next year, they will phase out this material.. sad.. =(

Anyway, I got mine le, and that's all it matters =)

So with that said, my damage today is $137.20, and if there were no savings, I could have paid up to $227 for my purchases today *gulp*..

So ya.. I really need to save money le.. Cross your fingers that I'm not going to spend again.. Yikes..

The New Year weekend is coming,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: