"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's over... for now.

After 2 consecutive days of starting work at 7am, and work ends at an average of 8pm-9pm, it is certainly taking a toll out of me.. not forgetting that I only survive on like 5 hrs sleep on these 2 days..

And the project that I'm working on has been completed today.. I won't say that it is successful, but just that at least there are some results.. so ya.. may still have to improve further, but that is another matter at another time.

So ya.. now back home and relax for a while (by blogging of course!), and in abt 30 mins time, I'm going to turn in..
Tonight is a bit early, but no choice, because I'm really tired already.. so ya..

I will catch up with you all when I'm free ya..

Goodbye world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: