"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A prelude to a busy and long week

Well.. one thing for sure.. I do NOT look forward to go back to work tomorrow, because there would be this whole pile of work for me to do.. not only paperwork, but practical work as well.. and i have to finish the practical work by tues (and its a LOT!), and paperwork from wed-thurs.. I'm so busy to the brim that I don't know what to do!
I maybe going on business trip this coming sunday (1-nov), and all paperwork needs to be settled and approved before I embark on this business trip to Thailand.. and ya.. needless to say, I need time to pack and also prepare.. ahh.. this is killing me..

Anyway, my Sunday was so so.. went to church for music practice, before running some errands at VivoCity (at the same time, do some price research of the DV3 HP laptop which I intend to get.. its priced at $1699 at Best Denki, with a 4GB ram and 500GB hdd.. it was certainly very tempting, but I decide to wait till the IT fair nxt month (26 nov - 29 nov) @ Expo.. may have better deals.. so ya.. will see how lah..

Okay.. I need to sleep le.. waking up at 5am for the next 2 consecutive days, to get to office by 7am (instead of the normal 8.30am), because I want to finish it as fast as I could.. so ya.. Cannot waste anymore time..

Time to turn in le,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: