"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Mad China Man!!

I tell you today.. I actually was in office ALONE, because my boss and 3 other colleagues were on MC.. and my big boss actually wanted to hold a meeting this morning, but because all on MC, and I thought I was sparred the agony of attending the meeting (because its only a meeting about my project.. not very useful, but since she wants to, no choice have to oblige right? haix..

Then because I'm alone, I have to settle my business trip issues, which involves me actually getting consensus from 3-4 parties (including my boss whom I have to call every now and then just to get her final decision), and then coordinate the booking of air tickets and all..

I also have to settle the emails part, by replying to a gazillion emails which is flying back and forth.. I was simply multitasking like a mad china man!.. it is only till the afternoon part when I was a little more relaxed, and things started to be a bit slower, and I managed to finish my work on time (but still left office at 6.45pm on a Friday night).. haix..

Anyway, the following are my flight details for my business trip, so do look at it, and if you want to make an appointment with me, pls. avoid these dates and times.. (but everything can change at last minute.. its only till Wed-Thurs, then I know the final decision).. oh well.. here goes:

Depart:

08 Nov 2009 (Sunday)
SQ 976
Departure from Changi Airport (Terminal 2), Singapore @ 1600 hrs (SIN time), and arrive in Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand @ 1725 hrs (BKK time)

Arrive:

11 Nov 2009 (Wednesday)
SQ 979
Departure from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand @ 1840 hrs (BKK time) , and arrive in Changi Airport, Singapore @ 2205 hrs (SIN time)

Yupz.. so that's about it le..
If you excuse me, I'm going to enjoy this weekend of mine now, because it has been a long week, and I foresee that it would be longer, for it would only be the beginning of a super long week, probably till end Nov.. haix..

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: