"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 16, 2009

Changi Airport experience

I thought this could be the end of my turmoil at work.. but no.. this morning, my boss asked me to a formula just to try to further improve.. I really didn't want to do it, but I have no choice..

In the end you know what? The formula cannot be used.. wasted my time setting up the machine, doing up the formula, etc.. arghh.. sometimes, I really wish that she could be more fix-minded.. she keeps changing her thoughts/decisions around.. arghh..

Then never mind.. I showed my disatisfaction by not going lunch with her at Clementi, though I very much wanted to go.. oh well.. sometimes must show some colour.. this act may not be obvious to show disatisfaction, but at least to me, it is.. so ya..

Then just now in late afternoon, was supposed to meet one of my ex-colleague for dinner to celebrate her belated birthday.. but last minute, she SMS-ed me and said that she has to work OT last minute, so cannot go.. I was like, "what?".. she apologised but I can't do anything right..
But she said it was only tentative, and would give me a reply soon to confirm, after I wanted to meet her so much, to pass her the birthday present I bought.. it was something which I don't want to keep in my cupboard.. no space le..

I hate it when people "fly aeroplane", but since this is a last minute work thingy, I cannot expect her to like drop everything at her workplace just to meet me right? She is afterall an employee.

In the end, I waited till like 1930 hrs, when she told me that she really can't meet.. then I was like sianx for a while.. Then I thought I just do some paperwork and stuff... and the more I do, the more I realise I couldn't finish.. But it was a Friday, so I left office like at 2130 hrs.. so ya..

Took a cab home (since can claim from company), and the can driver was quite entertaining.. nice cab driver.. very friendly.. unlike the one I took 2 days back, where this cab driver was like complaining that the route I specified was as long as the route that he wanted to take initially.

Now online, blog this blogpost, before I really go and sleep already! I'm really tired.. but oh wait.. I still need to do my company's D&D email poster.. haix.. looks like it would be a long nite for me again!

Why everyone likes to fly aeroplane at the expense of my only time of enjoyment?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: