"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A tiring work week so far..

It doesn't help when office I'm rushing through, so that I would be able to get a formula out in time (and mind you, the expectation here is within 2-3 days, you need to get 2 formula out!)..

And I was disappointed with my boss, or shld I said got angry with her.. you know me lah.. Always think ahead, and always pessimistic.. I ask my boss whilst I was doing the trial, "what if cannot work?".. she answered me in a very fierce manner, "Nothing is impossible. I refuse to accept".. wah.. I tell you, at that moment, I was this close to just walk away and tell her to do it herself.. I was that close..

Here am I rushing like mad, and not even a word of appreciation/thanks.. here she starts scolding me and all.. talk to me as if I'm some measly creature which fail to exist in this world!

But I tolerated and controlled my anger.. Thank God.. and man, she just went off 5.30pm sharp after work, and leave me to "die".. no form of encouragement, no help given.. But I manage to do up a formula and inform her via SMS..

And I was indeed rushing for time, and she said that I should try other methods to improve the formula, because my trying wasn't exhausive.. I told her that I will only do that if have time or current situation fails, because here am I trying to get the formulas out ASAP, and there, she tries to stop me and wants me to improve further..
Hello! This is me doing it and not herself loh.. Sometimes, I really don't know what she is thinking.. but oh well..

And believe it or not, I just came home about an hour back.. I'm so tired, and today is only Thursday.. sigh..

Work is tiring,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: