"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Changi Airport Experience - Part 2

Just as I thought that I can rely on my army friends since one of them had said earlier that they want to meet up, has agreed to do it, though it would be tiring to do so after my church service today.. and guess what.. my friend SMS-ed me that he and the other friend (who plans to meet up too) was too tired after they attended a function yesterday, and therefore, they need to "fly aeroplane" on today's meeting..

And mind you, this is the SECOND "fly aeroplane" experience, and it is NOT a good feeling.. sometimes, I just wonder why ppl can promise something when in the end, they don't fulfill?

I don't understand them sometimes!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: