"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 23, 2009

A tiring week

This is a very tough week.. have been working late nites.. not only my work projects but also on other stuff like D&D email publicity!

Its like after a hard day's work, and back at home, slogging on the computer to do up the various email publicity poster. Super tiring..
And you want to know what's worst? My PC had to break down on Mon (19/10) itself, and all my posters were in the PC.. no way for me to retrieve! But thank God that it is only the last 4 which I didn't transfer to my thumbdrive previously!
But these 4 posters got me 2 days to finish it.. so in a way, I have wasted all my time and effort.. no photoshop and pictures that I've saved were all gone! No way of retrieving it! ahhh..
But my Mac came to the rescue.. though not much I can do, but thank God tat I manage to play around with the functions for a bit, before I started to get into the full swing, and complete 1 poster per nite..

I have completed 3 so far, and tonite is the last one.. Will do so after I have blogged this.. and I wonder what time I will sleep tonight.. and frankly speaking, I'm getting very tired.. my eyes could hardly open.. oh man..

Okay.. better get back to work.. or else don't know what time I will sleep tonite again..

"Production Studio" in its final rush,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: