"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to work...

You know one of the most dreaded things after such a long break (which refers to my 3 wks ICT) is actually the pile of work that you have to complete..

And that was what happened to me today.. a pile of invoices, laboratories analysis test result reports, etc.. At every possible space that was left on the table, something was there to cover it, until I couldn't see anything at all.. scary but true..

So its me actually slowly clearing up the pile till 1950 hrs then I finish work and left for home to eat dinner and all.. and all I can say now is that I am very tired.. extremely tired..

I'm attending a workshop tomorrow at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, so at least its a break for me.. then at night, follow my boss to entertain some guests.. so tomorrow lunch and dinner is good food again.. haix.. getting fat again..

Oh well.. need to sleep le..

Good nite world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: