"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My work week so far..

My work week so far hasn't been good.. A single irritating person in my office is enough to kill.. Driving all the people in our lab nuts!
Look at us (all the people in the lab are poly graduates!) as if we are some uneducated, lowly creature and inexperienced.. and this person (who committed the mistake and refuse to admit it) even went as far as insulting my fellow colleague, and kept providing excuses to hopefully cover the error that was made! Arghh...

Not to mention, I also have to complete all my work (which is quite a handful!), before I go for reservist..
In fact, I just came back from work not too long ago!.. Super tired..

The incident which happened last Saturday at my church anniversary, kept playing back in my mind, and the more I think of it, the more I'm angry! I really regretted not walking away and leave the event just like that!~ Since you don't like me and I disappoint you, fine!
Don't be surprised one day I will just wash my hands off everything.. and when I say everything, I really do mean EVERYTHING! Sometimes I really wonder why you exist, you hypocritical creature! Arghh..
To this person, DO NOT TEST MY PATIENCE! You are treading on thin ice, and when I snap, it won't be nice! *roars*

Hope my weekend would be better,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: