"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Food Experience!

Food I had today! Sinful!!

I had a wonderful day today.. EATING.. haha..

The day started with me like going for meeting at church, then had lunch with some of the committee members at MacDonald's Anson Road.. Had their new item, Le Grand Beef Sandwich.. not bad I must say, but one is enough to kill.. It is very filling.. wat's best is that it is on a different type of bread.. so ya.. you shld try it.. oh.. did I say the beef is very nice and tender as well? Yummy!!

Then after that, went to Suntec to go see see look look.. and you know me lah.. see see look look, hand itchy.. and I bought a GAP Classic Kakkis pants (its $79 leh.. of course, not nice also nice lah!!.. and material is super comfortable!).. very nice I tell you.. Going to wear it for my colleague's wedding at Rasa Sentosa (most probably going, because probability quite high le).. so ya..

Then gave my family a treat at Crystal Jade.. and what we had, is all up there in the photo loh.. so ya.. what's important is they have a good time loh.. tats all it matters, though its a bit expensive!.. but long long one time lah.. haha..

Then came home, and then blog this blogpost loh..
Ok lah.. gtg and sleep le..

Why my weekend end so fast?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: