"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Craving satisfied!

** Photo on left: My running route (to train up for my StanChart 21km Marathon)!

Well.. in view of my Youth Leader's Meeting tomorrow, I ran today.. and all along, I counted before, and thought that it is actually a 8km route.. but when I did this charting of my run, it was only 5.73km! Disappointing!! haix..

Oh well.. I have charted a 8+km run, and will run soon.. I have to start slow.. cannot like suddenly go to 8+km.. I will die.. so ya..

But glad that I run today, since Wednesdays now, I would be quite busy with work (as I'm going to reservist in September, and thus, I need to finish most of my paperwork before I go for reservist), and thus, will not be able to play badminton.. so ya.. so this run is the only "weight loss" weekly exercise.. so ya..

** Photo on right: The Teochew Porridge place

And man.. I do have this great craving for Teochew Porridge, and thank God, He manage to satisfy my craving, and went to this place at Windsor Hotel to have a Teochew Porridge buffet.. went with some of my church makan kakkis.. so ya..

It was a very satisfying meal, because I stress again, I'm there to SATISFY my craving for teochew porridge.. haha..
But the price per pax is only $12.80++, and there was duck as well as prawns, so not too bad.. Food wise, so so only.. not very good and not very bad.. but definitely cheaper than if we were order ala carte at some 'kopitiam'..

But ya.. as I said again, I was there to SATISFY my craving, so anything is nice lah.. haha..

Then we proceeded to Udders, and I have a scoop of their new ice-cream, Whiskey Java Choc (which is the HIGHEST alcohol content ice cream they have, which is actually Whiskey + Dark Chocolate).. Nice if you take only a few small scoops.. to finish a whole big scoop, is quite torturing, becos I don't really like Whiskey in the first place.. so ya..
But I did have my Choya Lime Sorbet.. haha.. tat one no problem.. haha..

Then came home, and then blog this loh.. I will soon sleep le.. becos tomorrow morning I have to wake up early and go for meeting at church.. so ya..

Ok.. gtg le..

Teochew Porridge, I love you!,
<<< abriel >>>

**PS: If anyone wants to go there, don't forget to call me! I always got space for Teochew Porridge.. saying of which, I want to eat some again.. haha.. =)

No comments: