"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 31, 2009

"Red" Bombs are dangerous!

Just this week alone, I have received 2 "red bombs" from my colleagues at work..

Here is a lowdown:

20 September 2009: Wedding Lunch @ Hilltop Garden Restaurant, Civil Service Club
18 October 2009: Wedding Dinner @ Rasa Sentosa

But both not confirmed that I can attend, because it is either I'm on NS commitments or work commitments.. But if both can make it, both must go loh, becos' the 2 persons who invited me to their weddings are current colleagues, and we have a good working relationship.. so ya.. must "shang lian" mah..
But if I do go, I really going "bok gai" le.. and I can say my well is going to dry soon.. haix..

Boom Boom Pow!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: