"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Musical: $ing Dollar!


Went to catch this musical, $ing Dollar!, today after work.. A very good musical I must say.. and of course, with the same people behind the production of "Dim Sum Dollies", how can the musical not be funny?

Won't want to spoil the fun for you.. do catch it if you are interested ya =)
But I got quite upclose to the performers, becos I paid $98 for the ticket (which allowed me to sit 5 rows from the front.. so everything was quite upclose!)

But despite this happiness, there was a sad news which broke up in office this morning.. an official email has been sent out that because there were not enough male badminton players this year, therefore, my company will NOT be participating in this year's Badminton CCG.
This to me is a very sad piece of news.. Yes, despite that last year I did went for Badminton CCG, but you see.. I did not get to play and represent the company, because I was only a reserve player..
This year, most of the new guys who join the company, has gone to play soccer instead, and this leaves very few people to play for Badminton CCG.
Moroever, the top 2 players in my company is also engaged in their personal work commitments, which ultimately, the decision has been made that we would not be participating in Badminton CCG.. You know how sad I am right now? Imagine not playing for company 2 years in a row!

My brother at work, Kian Hong, did offer to join in if there were not enough people, but the problem is that he is representing the company in soccer CCG, which may be held on the same day.. so ya.. appreciate his help lah..

Kept looking for other people to play, but they give excuses like have something on that weekend.. haix.. wat to do?

Sad now loh, despite the laughs I had earlier at the musical,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: