"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 20, 2009

A student-teacher chat on MSN!

Facebook certainly has its perks!
And guess what.. I have found my Secondary's CCA, Choir, teacher-in-charge on Facebook, and added him into my account..

He could not recognise me at first, because he thought who I was.. then I later describe with more details, and he finally remembered who I was..

He added me into MSN, and we just talk like nobody's business.. It was machiam some old friend.. and as usual (when I met first interacted with him during my secondary school days), his typical character was to suan people, and let's just say that I was quite numb to it already (all thanks to my NS brother, Sidney)..

But it was a refreshing change and I must say.. and did quite a bit of catching-up as well.. so ya..

Looking forward to chat with him again (despite his suanning, becos he is very nice to talk to de), and if given the opportunity, will try to meet up loh.. will see how bah..

Cyber-meet the teacher-and-student session,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: