"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The birth of Cerebos Idol Nite 2009

Yoz! Today is the first project meeting for Cerebos Idol Nite 2009, and I must say I'm indeed very honoured and excited to be one of the emcees, covering the event!

It has a lot of "wow" factor, and if it pulls through, its as good as a mini Award Ceremony kind of programme!

Am already thinking through how to write up the script, as well as what song to sing and stuff.. Yes.. Though I'm the emcee for the event, but I'm still singing 1-2 songs with my co-host (she is attached but pretty!.. No chance liaox lah.. Doesn't meet my criteria somemore, because she not Christian mah... Unequal yolk.. cannot!! haha).. so ya..

But we've got some chemistry (because we share the same interest of loving food).. Am also tasked to do up a poster for this, and I must say it would be quite a challenging task, because I would need to use Photoshop for it, and I for one, am not really pro with Photoshop yet, so it needs a lot of experiment!)..

Ok.. if you must excuse me, I will need to search for songs online liaox.. Stress..

Can't wait for the day to arrive,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: