"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday blues..

Work start for me at 0700 hrs today! Yes 0700 hrs!!
Have decided to start early, so as to finish up what I need to.. orders from my boss.. I cannot defy right?

Anyway, was super pissed off with my boss yesterday, because she apparently asked me to things which she told me in the first place that I don't need to do.. Oh well.. I can't blame her.. she is my boss.. I did apologise in the end, but then still, this harbouring of bad thoughts is still in my head.. haix..

And it didn't end until 1900 hrs, when I finish doing up work (ie. trials and including cleaning up the machines).. so I worked exactly for 12 hrs!

Then now, I'm just going to blog a while before I go to dreamland.. Super tired.. And I think it would be like tat for next week as well, because my boss wants a prototype done like within 2-3 days if possible.. And mind you, it is a totally NEW formula.. Not much things for me to work with in the beginning.. You see lah.. Like that how I do? Argh..

Totally shagged out,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: