"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Its Father's Day with my dad's birthday celebration at Brotzeit, Vivocity..
Click here for more details! Decided to bring my dad there for his yearly treat..

The food and the service by the waiter and waitress were fantastic.. I accidentally spilt my glass of mango juice, and they came within seconds to clear up the mess.. They even replace my cup of mango juice, which I drank a few sips only.. so ya..
At the end of it all, I even had 10% discount as there was a Citibank credit card discount.. so ya.. quite worth it I must say =).. so do try it when you are free.. its really good!

And now to end this post, what great way to end with photos!.. so here goes..

The family pic... Awww...


A shot of class!


Salatteller mit Huhn
(mixed salad with grilled spicy chicken sausage, chicken ham, feta cheese, walnuts, cherry tomatoes and sour cream dressing)


Their signature Pork Knuckles


Knoblauchwurst
(two smoked pork garlic sausages with roasted potatoes and sauerkraut)


Giving the camera my million dollar smile!


Apfelstrudel
(apple strudel with vanilla ice cream)
** This is really good.. You should try! The vanilla ice cream is really yummy!!


Weissbier Tiramisu
(unique tiramisu made with a reduction of Paulaner Weissbier)
** If you can, do NOT try this!! Nice to look but not nice to eat! It doesn't come close to a tiramisu to me!

Hope you drool.. so now drool.. now drool.. and rush down to Brotzeit now to have your sausages! Woohoo~

Cheers,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: