"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Just finish talking..

Look at the time of this post.. I have just finished talking on MSN with Kian Hong (my workplace colleague).. He is 4 yrs older than me, and we are only colleagues like for only a year plus, and today on MSN, I did talk a LOT to him.. Mostly work stuff (ie, to provide a listening ear) and also advice me on things like how I should for my future and all.. What he said really triggered my train of thoughts..

Everytime we talk, I feel so much that I'm like his blood young brother, and he is my older brother, giving me advice and all.. so ya.. glad that our friendship has become more meaningful in a way..

Okay like.. very shag liaox.. need to sleep..

MSN rox,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: