"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Finally.. An air-con!

Blame it on such heavy advertising that
we are getting this aircon for our home!

Its so hot that my family decides to split the cost for the payment of this set of aircon unit.. We have placed an order for a System 3 inverter unit, with the necessary accessories and additional installation work.

We plan to pay by installment, and when the cost is split, it is not very significant.. but with my current financial situation, every money counts.. so ya.. Guess I have to sacrifice a little for my comfort.. haha..

Oh well.. My aircon is arriving exactly one week from now.. So just endure a little while more, and I can say that I'm gearing towards the direction of being a polar bear.. haha..

"Clean here.. Clean there.. See so easy..",
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: