"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 03, 2009

A happy meal with family!

Food we had for dinner at Thai Accent, Vivocity

(Tom Yum Clear Soup, Fried Beef with Basil Leaves,
Mixed Vegetables in Claypot, Papaya Salad,
Appetizer Combo with Peanut Salad)

Had a great dinner today at Thai Accent, Vivocity. It was a treat by my parents..
Of course, we had only a few dishes, but we were very full.. And how could we forget the Tom Yum Clear Soup which was so good that we ordered a big pot.. Super shiok.. If you like really sour and hot stuff, this is the soup for you! I'm serious.. This is really very very very good.. As the Thai people will say, "Aroy, Mak Mak" which means very delicious in the Thai language!!

I think I'm beginning to like Thailand.. Not because of the country, but because of its food! The food really suit my tastebuds.. Sour and spicy is the way to go for me!! *I'm starting to salivate already!*

Then, we went to see some air-conditioning sets at Best Denki to find out the prices and all.. The weather is just getting too hot for comfort.. Even a sun-bear like myself will need some air-conditioning.. so ya..

After that, went home and then now blog this blogpost loh.. See.. so hardworking hor.. haha..

Its another new work week tml again.. Haix..

Sun-bear @ work,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: