"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Real travel or just NATO?

I have received word today that I may travel to Taiwan for a business trip somewhere in June 2009. But the keyword is that, there are only plans for me to travel.. No confirmed word at this moment whether I need to travel or not.. It may very well be a NATO (No-Action-Talk-Only) thing or it maybe true that I would go..

No one knows.. Even my boss cannot say as to whether I need/confirm to go.. And you know what's worst? At this point in time, if really my travel "suay-suay" falls within my church camp period, then "ho-say" liaox loh.. dun need to go liaox.. sad =(
This church camp is considered a special one, so if I cannot go, it would very much be a waste!

Oh well.. I have informed the appropriate people regarding this matter, and they are prepared.. so ya.. Haix..

(SQ875 - SIN to TPE) or not?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: