"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shagged

The weather is killing me!
My room is currently going through a so called 80% renovation (changing wardrobe cupboard and painting of my room).. so ya..

Spend 2-3 hrs in the afternoon packing and all.. of course, not forgetting sneezing and mild rashes on my already-sweaty body..
(Ok.. enuf.. I may make you puke your meals out.. haha..)

At least now my room is a little neater (with all the rubbish thrown), and look at this.. I just placed my clothings in thrash bags (for temp storage), and guess wat.. it filled up 6 bags!! 6 bags ok!! my goodness.. and somemore I say not enuf clothes.. haha..

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. I would post my before-room makeover and after-room makeover photos on this space soon.. Not much change, but at least, it will look much better after the renovation.. so ya..

Doodles,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: