"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My room makeover..

** Photo on right: After 3 days of sheer sweat to pack and all, its finally done!

Okay peepz.. not really an extreme makeover of my room, but its more of a minor renovation, but the preparation and the after renovation stuff is enough to kill.. I have lost like dun koe how many thousand calories (ok.. I may or may not be exaggerating.. but oh well.. someone is sure gonna poke me on this comment.. *yikes*) from this.. Not forgetting my precious hours of sleep as well.. Oh.. my last weekend also kenna burn also.. haix..

But oh well.. seeing such nice wardrobe and a slight revamp in my room's furniture (I added an IKEA mirror & IKEA clock for this renovation), did perk up my satisfaction level... Oh. did I mention that the room had a fresh coat of paint as well? =)

Just looking at the room, it looks a lot like a designer room, but at the same time, becos of the part grey wall, it looks a bit like a prison cell.. so ya.. oh well.. guess I need time to get used to this..
By the way, the wardrobe colour and design are all of my own initiative.. the wall paint colour is from the suggestion of the interior designer.. so ya.. so I still have some designing cells in me hor =P

Excuse me now, for I'm going to enjoy my room right now, on the bed.. =)
But what's missing is air-condition in my room, which I'm definately working towards to =)

Roomie I like,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: