"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Met the gun again!

Yes peepz.. its not exactly my in-camp training yet (mine is in Sept 2009 for a solid 3 weeks.. sianx.. but that is a long time still).. but I had a shot of being marksman.. but oh well.. I'm proud to say, I'm a "BOBO" (which is an NS term, whereby this person always miss the target!) king.. haha..

** Photo on left: Trying to aim and fire..

The session was a so-so one only.. If you don't hit any of the targets, your whole game, you will feel sian.. However, if you manage to hit at least one, then that is where you will be motivated.. ha..

I didn't do well until only when the competition started.. so ya.. but my do well is still only 2-3 shots out of the total of 13 shots!

Thank God also for the weather, which were not very warm or humid.. It was a so-called good weather lah.. so ya..

After the session, went dinner at Jurong East interchange with a few of my colleagues.. had a fun time talking and laughing..

** Photo on right: It's a bird? A plane? Superman?? hmm..

Then came home after the session via MRT/NEL and its chatting all the way with Kian Hong (as he took the same form of transport as me).. So ya.. it is always fun to chat with him lah.. easy going fellow, and we literally chat anything under the sun!

Reached home, took a bathe, and now, I blog this blogpost loh.. before I turn in for the nite.. there is still this strong paint masking smell in the room, but oh well.. I still have to sleep..

I'm starting to get used to the new look of my room liaox.. and man.. its so hot and humid nite lah.. argghh..

The weather is getting on my nerves,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: