"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I HATE needles!!

Today was the day where my company held an annual health screening for all staff.. Unless you have a good reason for not attending it, you would have to go!

I fasted from plain water (though they said they allow) and food from 2200 hrs yesterday nite, and then woke up this morning totally hungry..

All in all, went to office and did the health screening, and the last station was my most hated station, and that is to draw a test-tube of blood.. I'm afraid of needles and blood since young.. will go all soft when I see them.. even till my age.. I wonder when I would ween off this.. oh well..

But glad that its over within 10 mins, and the nurse who drew blood from my arm was quite professional.. she even talk to distract me.. ha.. I think she know people are scared of drawing blood.. ha..

Oh well.. the mayhem is all over.. Finally!

I hate health screenings,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: