"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 12, 2009

What a weekend!

Fwah! I had a very looonnnggg weekend!!

On Friday itself (ie. Good Friday), I woke up like 7am and then meet some of my church friends to go to my main church for service and then followed by some workshops and then another evangelistic concert again.. so ya.. so I have actually spent 12 hours in church just on Friday itself (from 0930 hrs to 2130 hrs)..

Woke up on Saturday morning at 0645 hrs to go for my weekly jog, and then spend the rest of the day in my own church again... Came home, and then rush through the PowerPoint presentation for the service this morning at my main church..
By the time everything was done and I bathed, it was already 12 midnight..

Woke up this morning at 0530 hrs, to go to my main church for music practice at 0700 hrs, because my church worship band is schedule for worship lead this morning at main church (for Easter Sunday service)..
Because the crowd is close to a thousand, and I actually have a solo singing part during the service, I prayed very hard that I won't be nervous and voice shiver as a result.
And thank God I didn't and everything went smooth! All Glory to God!! =)

Then was super tired, came home and then slept for 3 hrs.. went out for dinner.. and then watch TV.. now, I'm writing this short blogpost before I turn in for the night, and then sleep loh..

This weekend for me is super tiring.. so ya.. but glad that it's all over!!

Eyes wide shut,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: