"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Finally!

** Photo on left: My Adidas Jacket!

Finally, after months of contemplating whether should I make such a purchase, and I'm glad I did!

It was a coveted cover (at least for me!), and I decide not to hold back anymore.. Just buy and settle with it, or else, the thought would be lingering till its uncontrollable.. haha.. oh well.. it cost me SGD$129.. and I have thought for it quite long before buying this, so you can say this is not a hasty purchase.. so ya..

But anyway, because my birthday is in 2 wks time (ie. 23 March 2009) *hint *hint*, ha.. this could well be my own birthday present to myself.. haha.. what an irony right..

Yesterday was also my dog's birthday, but instead, gave my family a treat at Sushi Tei.. it costs me another $108.. ha.. family, ok lah.. haha..

Oh.. I'm now eating Marks & Spencer breakfast cereals.. they are good! I like the Apple & Cinnamon ones! ha..

So as per usual birthday blogs, here are my wishlist/needs (if you can fulfill it, good for you.. if not, then just treat it just a story? haha.. but of course, I would wish to have it fulfilled.. haha).. so here it is:

(a) Crumpler laptop/messenger bag (the first one I had is starting to give way!)
(b) Watches (I very open-minded one.. You give me watch, I take.. unlike those old ppl say what send you go die earlier and stuff.. haha)
(c) Some Adidas sports Climacool t-shirts (I wear size M)
(d) A Toyota Vios 1.6 Auto (from Borneo Motors).. haha.. kidding, but if you can fulfill it, very good.. I would be grateful *grinz*..
(e) Vitamin M (which will always come in useful everytime!)
(f) iPod Touch (who won't mind another gadget?)
(g) iPhone (my current SE phone is giving way)
(h) Canon IXUS 870 IS Silver camera (my current one a bit of problem liaox)

So you see.. everything on my list is impt.. I have thought through each item.. ha..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox..
Hope my wishlist can be fulfilled lah =P..

"Nothing is impossible",
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: