"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 09, 2009

Called to serve the Nation once more!

Just finish watching "Perfect Cut 2" on Channel U, which explains why this post was so late.
Nice show.. if you have not catch it, you should.. =)

Anyway, about two hours ago, just received an SMS and email telling me to acknowledge a message which actually states that my next reservist is from 09 September 2009 to 26 September 2009.
When I receive this message, I was somewhat confused, as dun koe whether should I be happy or sad.. and calls to my mobile came in fast and furious within minutes of the notification.. apparently, my friends who received the same message called to ask me whether I have the same date for reservist.. so ya..
Thank God that quite a few of my batch mates were actually being called up on the same reservist date as me.. and 2 of them were my best mates who went with me to Bangkok last year (they are Boon Sen & Kokwei).. so ya..

Have also set a date for my Bangkok trip gang to meet up again, and most probably, will go to Hong Kong this year for my holiday.. so ya.. see how lah.. see whether "do-able" or not loh.. haha..

Ha.. ok lah.. at least I've got good buddies to tide me through the 18 days of reservist (super long lah I tell you!).. and abt a mth later after reservist, I hope I can look forward for my holiday trip in 2009. =).. its been 5 mths already since I've came back from Bangkok, and memories were still vivid in my mind!
Besides the trip to look forward to after my reservist, I still can look forward to my company's activities (eg: the Standchart Marathon & Annual Dinner & Dance).. so ya.. the most I just miss my company's active day only loh.. ha.. 1 event only.. won't die =)

Ok lah.. very tired liaox.. its late..
Gonna sleep now..

Left, right, left, right.,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: