"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thoughts..

Sometimes I just wonder whether am I that detestable or was I too sensitive or simply think too much?

Some people I know has been having varying "mood swings" about me; sometimes they appear ok, and another, they appear to be indirectly making sarcastic remarks about me.. or simply, just in front of me, they would speak more to the person whom they are more comfortable, and when its just no one else but us, they just keep quiet..

I feel that I have lost all sociable standings in certain places.. am I that bad?
Sometimes just thinking of it, makes me feel like I'm nobody's friend, and such a loner.. you know how sad can this be? I can only say I'm disappointed with myself..

Sometimes, I feel that I am better off in the company of people I know.. imagine eating together over-priced chap chai peng with buddies at NUS Arts canteen.. haha.. (Chee Yong would know what I'm talking abt! Brother hor?) =P

Random thoughts,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: