"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Disappointed with myself again!

Well peepz.. I don't know why.. I have been thinking a LOT lately!..

Today, my thoughts brought to being demoralising myself as to whether am I really that stupid that I can't further my studies? Or is it becos I don't have the money to further my studies to get a degree (where everyone else is getting, and with just a diploma qualification that I have, is not enough at these times to get a good job!)?

And you know how demoralising it is for me to hear ppl having degree and all when ppl talk about paper qualifications?
Sometimes, I really think that I'm incapable to study, and feel inferior most of the time when people boost about their paper qualifications or simply just talk about it..

Everyone is upgrading part-time or studying full-time.. and what am I doing? Studying and do nothing? Am I good-for-nothing? Do I have so much money to study part-time (which I don't wish to do so, as I can't focus on one thing.. I got too much on my plate if I do part-time studies!), or give up my job for a full-time degree?

I'm feeling super inferior.. super inferior!

Sad boy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: