"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm soon becoming an Apple convert!

The NEW iPod Nano-Chromatic

Well.. guess wat! After months of thinking, I have thought it through and through, and went to buy my iPod Nano-Chromatic (Green) 8GB @ epiCentre.Orchard for $235.60 (less 5% discount from the original price of $248), and becos' I would be needing to be charged for hours for my daily usage, I bought a USB charger which cost me $45.60 (after a 5% epiCentre member discount from the usual price of $48).

In addition, I also got a free 1-yr epiCentre membership as well, and its applicable to stores like Crumpler (where you get 10% disc off retail price), etc.. so ya..

Went to epiCentre.Orchard @ Wheelock today after work to get it.. super excited.. haha.. I'm going to charge it (as soon as after I blog this entry), and will sync it with my Macbook, since it has never been an easier way to do so.. wahaha..

So you can call me, an Apple fanatic.. and who koes.. I maybe someone who is "Apple-siao" in the future.. wahaha..

Nano-satisfied,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: