"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Computer sian

Peepz.. it is no joke! I stared at the computer for a straight 5 hrs (started doing it shortly after lunch!), digging past emails, organising into various categories and compiling them into an Excel sheet!

I tell you.. its sheer torture.. After I was done, I felt like taking out my eyeballs and then wash them, and fix it back again.. ha..
Ya.. I koe I'm a bit gruesome, but ya.. its tat tiring lah!

And my big boss wants it like within a week.. but what she didn't know is that I have 3 reports waiting for me to revamp and edit (almost to the stage of rewritting), and my boss hinted to me that I should pass up the reports soon.. I told her that I should give her within a week..

So ya.. lotsa paperwork lies ahead of me, and its super tiring to face the computer the whole day.. haix..

I wish I was a computer-idiot,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: