"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sunday..

Thanks to a few ppl.. my weekend was quite a happy one.. haha..

I bought an Adidas shorts (for running and other sports event) using my Marina Square $20 voucher, and I only pay the difference of $25.. so ya.. quite worth it lah..

My parents need to buy some health supplements, so I followed.. then something caught my eye.. Carbo Block!
I have read the reviews and brochures on it, and since I'm really getting fat, I actually bought a bottle of 270 capsules for $166.70 but before a 30% discount.. so ya..
Quite a heavy investment you must think, but if I don't do something about my weight (the nature of my current job, and also only exercise once a week [and sometimes none at all], and also my company doesn't have anymore corporate memberships for gyms..).. so might as well, invest in this and see whether it works!.. no harm trying right? =)

Then in the evening, went with family to eat some western food at O’Learys Sports Bar & Grill, Singapore Flyer (my dad got a discount voucher)... quite worth it.. 1 for 1 with a minimum order of 4 dinner sets.. so I had my tenderloin steak (medium done).. yummy! =).. but of course, I popped 2 capsules of Carbo Block before I had my meal.. so ya.. so not as sinful loh.. haha..
But the portions are not so huge and not so small.. it was of a right portion, and the food has flavour and the best thing, it is NOT too salty.. so ya.. very nice.. you should go back there and try it sometime =)..

Then went for Gelatissimo for my favourite forest berries + lemon sorbet gelato ice cream (its low fat I tell you).. so ya..

My aim is to lose as much weight as possible.. I'm increasing by the day.. so you would see me eat quite "qing tan" things from now on.. so ya.. no choice.. BMI getting higher by the day..

Came home, bathe and then watched TV.. just finish watching the show, Unexpected Access on Channel 5.. today's episode was a visitation to the funeral house and how they perform embalming of the dead bodies and all.. very interesting, though a bit gruesome at times.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox..

Work tml.. haix,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: