"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 08, 2009

The taste of being homeless!

Man.. its only today that I actually felt like a homeless chap!

I forgot to bring my keys home from office, and no one is at home, becos my parents went to visit my grandmother in hospital, and my sis went out..
So on my left hand were the stuff from my staff sale distribution, and in the other hand, I was holding my dinner bought from Vivocity..

So there I was about to open my letterbox at my hse's void deck, and realised that my keys were missing.. I thought I have misplaced it somewhere, and then I sat down calmly and think, and my worst nightmare came true.. my keys were at office.. I left office in quite a hurry, tat I forgotten to bring the keys home!

This apparently not the first time tat such things happen.. The other time it happened (not forgot to bring home the keys, but its forget to bring keys to office)..

Then I had no choice but to consume my dinner at the void deck (with ppl passing by and seeing this weird guy with quite a baggage).. and the feeling was terrible! I felt so embarassed!
After which, I cabbed over to the hospital to see my grandma (becos I can't be possibly sitting in the void deck and wait for my parents to come home, and it took easily 2 hrs!).. Thank God I made the choice to go find them, or else, I would have "rot" in the void deck for like 2 hrs.. my goodness.. and tat mistake caused me $14+ to the hospital.. haix.. talking abt saving money for rainy day!.. =(

Oh well.. now at least I'm at home, all bathe and then blogged this blogpost.. haix..

Ok.. need to sleep.. eyes closing it like so soon liaox..

Chor Chors!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: