"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm on M1 Broadband on Mobile!!

** My device for M1 Broadband on Mobile!

After months of thinking, I finally got my M1 Broadband on Mobile!
Am really happy to do so.. now, I don't need to find the nearest Starbucks or somewhere which has free wireless reception to do so! Woohoo~

Went down after work to Plaza Singapura's M1 shop (and suprisingly, not a single soul was in there, except the staff).. Signed on a 2 yr contract..
Actually I was on the verge to take the bulkier device because of the shorter contract period and the warranty is by M1 instead of manufacturer..

But the one I took, was slimmer, has a contract period of 2 yrs and warranty is only 1 yr with manufacturer.. so I'm actually running a risk here, but believe that my device should not spoil so fast.. so ya..

I actually tried considering to take Singtel's Broadband on Mobile, but after seeing the compatibility of the device, I decided not to take it (becos I would be using it with my Mac)..

I have used it so far.. am quite happy with it.. of course, its a bit slow.. 1mbps.. wat do you expect? wahaha.. But its unlimited local usage data.. so I can use it as much as I want.. =)

Ok lah.. I can't contain my excitement longer!!

London Chocolate Roll.. London Chocolate Roll.. Chor Chor!!!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: